Macro-Friendly Sugar Cookies
- 3 scoops of vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup of oat flour
- 1 whole egg
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 scoop protein powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all of the cookie ingredients besides the water together in a medium sized mixing bowl and mix well. After all of the ingredients are well mixed, add in the cup of water. If your dough is too runny, add some more protein powder and if it is too dry, add some more water.
- Roll your cookie dough out and cut it into whatever fun shapes your heart desires.
- Put the cookies on a baking sheet, keeping the cookies approximetely 2 inches apart. Bake your cookies for 8-10 minutes or until they are golden.
- Take the cookies out of the oven and place them on a cooling rack.
- Once cookies are completely cooled, whisk together your protein powder and greek yogurt. Place your frosting into a piping bag and frost your sugar cookies.
Yields 12 cookies.
Calories per cookie-168 k/cal